Job Title Adhesives DSR Department Focus Products -
Reporting to AMFP SSO - Adhesives Grade Off-roll
Jobs Reporting Into AMFP SSO - Adhesives Location/Unit To be defined
? Create sustainable demand for Adhesives products – Trugrip Ultra, Loctite range, and Masking Tapes.
Business Responsibility Areas
(Please detail out at least 8-10 responsibility areas) Key Performance Indicators
1. Open plywood shops outside of Asian Paints
2. Identify and open hardware shops for sale of
3. Work with end users (carpenters, furniture
manufacturers, flex manufacturers, stone
masons, PVC door manufacturers, etc.) to
identify opportunities and generate leads for
4. Ensure stocking and re-ordering within Asian
Paints dealer network.
1. Keep track of work-in-progress sites of top
carpenters through regular follow-up.
1. Monthly value sale in Adhesives.
2. Number of plywood/hardware shops opened.
3. Regular billing of Trugrip Ultra and Masking Tapes at
4. Number of carpenters qualifying in schemes/loyalty
5. Primary billing of products by specified dealer set, to ensure
Scope of Work
a) Financial Scope (Range of
financial spend): N/A
b) People Management
Scope (Range of no. of
Direct/ Indirect Reports):
c) Geography Coverage
(Country-wide/ State-wide /
Specific areas in a depot (may need to cover 2-3 territories).
d) Corporate Coverage
(Company-wide / Business
Unit or Function-wide /
Sub-function-wide / Other):
Internal With retail team; to identify high potential plywood shops.
With AMFP SSO Adhesives; report sales leads generated, work done with end users, etc.
End users (carpenters, stone masons, flex/PVC door/furniture manufacturers, etc.)
Asian Paints dealers
Role Requirements / Specifications
Post graduate (preferably MBA in marketing/sales).
Experience in direct customer sales.
Behavioral Competencies Positive attitude, with a will to succeed.
Additional Requirements People skills – ability to create meaningful interactions with people
- We need sales experience
6-12 months, from FMCG/Building Materials/Chemicals