Duties and responsibilities:
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps the project manager well informed of the status of development effort.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
• Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
Requirements and qualifications:
• Good knowledge and demonstrable work experience with Laravel is a must.
• Should have deep knowledge of at least one framework like YII, Laravel, Codeigniter and one CMS like WordPress, Magento.
• In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5/Codeigniter PHP Framework.
• Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, REST API design.
• MySQL profiling and query optimization.
• Creative and efficient problem solver.
• Experienced in developing an eCommerce website and payment gateway integration using Laravel MVC.